Monday, August 25

Exercise tips for New Moms

As a new mom with a three-month-old baby (I can't believe she's already so big!), I'm finding it quite hard to find the time to work out. Somehow I found this blog post, "Fitting In Fitness: Exercise Tips for New (and not so New) Moms, and it has some good suggestions.

I think the best thing I have going is I returned to teaching yoga a few weeks ago. Not that it's for my own workout, but I obviously benefit physically from demonstrating while teaching. Also walking the dog is a great excuse and something we have to do. If only I could figure out the Baby Bjorn so I could bring baby girl along - I tried the stroller while walking Charlie, our lab, and it was just a little too much to handle!

Speaking of shortage of time, I must run! Have a great week.

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook