It's such an adorable book with cute baby photos on every page and 97 ideas on how to play with your baby. As I blogged about the other day, laughter is good medicine, not only for mama but for baby too.
- Ride on a carousel with your baby and have familiar people stand around it waving to the baby.
- At dinner, have the adults play with glasses of water and spoons to play music for the baby.
- Play 'this little piggy' - an oldie but a goodie.
- Sit the baby in front of a mirror with you as you both wear hats, and then switch hats back and forth.
- Make an exaggerated sneeze for the baby.
- Fill a laudry bag with the baby's toys and take each one out with great fanfare.