Monday, August 23

My little Buddha

World Market is one of my favorite stores due to all its wordly, yoga-esque merchandise, such as Nag Champa incense, which is wonderful to combine with your yoga practice or just relax to its scent.

During my last visit, World Market had a variety of "Eat. Pray. Love." movie-inspired product. Seemed cheesy but of course I bought some items. One was mala beads to help me meditate (think Rosary), and the other was a little stone Buddha statue to use as a focal point (drishti) for my home yoga practice.

After I came home with my new purchases, my two-year-old daughter noticed the new Buddha statue and asked what it was so I told her.

Later that night I goosed her bottom, and she said, "You got my little buddha." Ha, guess so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mediation yoga
Yoga has been known worldwide for some years now and it has become very popular on the entire planet. Millions of people engage into it for various reasons everyday. But even though it has tremendous benefits and millions of people stand as proof to that, there are still some that do not really believe in its health benefits. But can those contradict the millions of people whom have already tried and benefited from it

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook