Tuesday, February 12

Open up your hip and back mama

Felt like trying something new yoga-wise this a.m. so I checked out two online prenatal-yoga practices. One I already posted about but hadn't done called Alleviating back pain and the second one was Helpful hip openers, both from Prenatal Yoga Center.

Expectant mothers should definitely try them out. Both move safely from posture to posture while also having smooth and even verbal and visual instruction. I practiced the hip opener sequence first, which lasted almost 20 minutes. Since I had time, I decided to follow it up with the practice focused on the back that was 16 minutes in length and added my own five minute savasana at the end. There are a few repeated postures between the practices, but I didn't mind.

Ah - I feel open and ready for the day!

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook