Monday, May 5

Meditation for pregnant mamas

I added the DVD Yoga for Your Pregnancy to my Netflix queue and hope it will arrive early this week - love me some Netflix. I should really try to get the company to sponsor my blog. HA!

Since it's meditation Monday, thought this was a good topic to post about because according to the DVD's Web site, it includes a segment specifically focused on medititation during pregnancy. It also contains three pranayama or breathing techniques for calming the nervous system and yoga postures to try during labor. I believe I saw this DVD before but didn't realize all the cool stuff it contained. Wish I would've read the review earlier, but better late than never, right?

If anyone has tried to this DVD before, let me know what you think. I'll definitely post more about it once I try it out.

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook