Monday, September 22

Brijin at three months

A quick hello from Yoga Mama and Yoga Baby - aka Brijin Joy! Thought all of you would like to see how much she's growing. This is one of her three-month photos, which is already three-weeks old (without cropping - sorry).

I can't believe she will turn four months this Friday. When people say, "Enjoy your baby while you can because it goes so fast," I didn't even fathom how quickly it would fly. I do believe we are truly enjoying each moment of our time with her; although my hubby would probably disagree with this statement had he been asked at 5:15 a.m. today. Seriously though, it's fairly simple cherishing the now with Brijin since she's such a happy, little soul!

Guess names do help shape a person. ;) I definitely see Faith or Hope as a future middle name, if Brijin has a little sister. I've heard of Noble for a boy - bet my parents will love that one!

I'll try to be better about posting weekly from now on. Until the next time, namaste!

3 comments:

Brenda P. said...

What a cutie...I love those big, bald round heads.

Re. number two: I always joke that if you want to give you child an unusual name these days, name your kid David. I never see that one, anymore.

I'm glad it is all making you happy. When I'm not sleeping, I tend to get very grumpy and I really should just be grateful that my only problem is not getting 8 hours.

She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! Everyone told me the same thing and it's such a cliche, but it's so true. I can't believe that Peyton isn't a newborn anymore and how much he's changed. Now I wish I had taken more photos of his cute feet.

I'm glad you're enjoying this time with your daughter!

Marie said...

Oh, so beautiful!!

I haven't stopped by in a while, but I am so happy to have the treat of that precious face this morning!!

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook