~ William Blake
Gratitude is the key to prosperity and abundance so I dedicate every Thursday to what I'm grateful for this week. I'm thankful for:
- Hubby figuring out how to program the garage door openers so we may park in the garage - yippee!
- Baby's head being down and in the right position for labor.
- A WONDERFUL baby shower with family and friends this past weekend who were more generous than I deserve. I feel so loved and blessed.
- My friend Vicki for giving me Nag Champa incense to try.
- My dad telling me I'm a good writer (probably for the millionth time but I always enjoy hearing it from such a talented writer)!
- Hubby burning me the Tavis Smiley / Louise Hay interview on CD for me, which was a nice surprise.
- Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's online classes, especially this week's episode about the pain body - check out "A New Earth" if you haven't already. It will change your life.
- My yoga students reading my blog! Make sure to "comment" so I know you stopped by!
- Having friends who love food just as much as me (That's you Maria!).
- Tomorrow being Friday and having Royals tickets for me and the hub to enjoy.
- The weekend being empty and open to vegging.
- I have to add one more - when I arrived home last night I received the curtains for the babies room from my sister-in-law in Virginia. I put them right up - they look soooooooo cute!