Thursday, April 3

Thankful Thursdays

So Thursdays are my day to give thanks. I'm thankful for:

  • My husband's birthday today and for good friends to enjoy it.
  • Sing Star and Guitar Hero - great entertainment for having friends over.
  • The opportunity to see my parents and friends this weekend and for the baby shower they are throwing me - so excited!
  • Friends who listen to me complain and bitch and still like me afterwards.
  • It almost being Friday.
  • Being able to sleep until 7:30 a.m.
  • Our dog Charlie not jumping on our guests at the door tonight - huge accomplishment!
  • Yoga.
  • My bump being out versus wide.
  • Our baby growing strong and more frisky every day.
  • The present moment.
Thank you life!

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook