- Makes me happy.
- Feels good. Plain and simple.
- Helped me out of depression, anxiety and a bad back.
- Connects me to ALL of me – body, mind and spirit.
- Releases stress, anxiety and tension.
- Connects me to all other human beings in a more compassionate and loving way.
- Tunes me into source or God so I may receive blessings more easily and frequently.
- Helps me sleep soundly through the night.
- Is my prescription for living a fuller, more even keel and healthier life.
- Offers a philosophy that resonates and guides me in making daily choices.
- Aids me in being the best mom, wife, daughter, sister, teacher, worker and friend I can be.
Friday, June 26
Ten reasons I do yoga
Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch
Yoga Patch on Facebook
pregnancy yoga prenatal yoga baby newborn meditation benefits of yoga Brijin Joy gratitude Louise L. Hay labor delivery law of attraction teaching yoga ymca yoga journal Abraham motherhood prenatal yoga practice thankful affirmation asana family photos yoga sequence Abraham-Hicks breath prenatal yoga dvd yoga practice Joy Oprah baby shower third trimester Kansas City yoga Yoga Sutra celebrity pregnancy quote second trimester A New Earth Barack Obama baby bump baby registry crib eight limbs holidays podcast post partum Baron Baptiste Darling Yoga Eckhart Tolle Yoga Gallery Yoga Mama You can Heal Your life baby book book health music presence sciatica stress women's health yoga dvd Grace Monday Patanjali Seane Corn Yoga Patch baby names birth plan blogs book about pregnancy childbirth ego hay house home intuition laughter maternity clothes parenting positive thought pranayama savasana yoga book Eat. Pray. Love. Judith Lasater baby's sex back breastfeeding fetal move first trimester happy inspiration labor position mat movie nesting pregtastic weight gain yoga bag Baby Wise Bikram Braxton Hicks Daily OM Fit Yoga God wink J. Crew Juno blessing dry brushing hot yoga leg cramp murder nursery weight loss