Sunday, December 23

Find some Breathing Space or OM

One the eve of Christmas Eve, I'm reminded how stress can take over and make me forget what the holiday season is all about. If you're feeling like you need a time out, I have a few suggestions. Go online and visit Breathing Space, a Web site by PregnancyWeekly for the pregnant yogini. It's a fairly simple site and there are three areas of focus: mind, body and spirit. Doesn't appear to get updated often - maybe weekly if not longer - but check it out and utilize some of the ideas for relaxing and letting go.

Daily OM is another site for everyone , not just yogis or pregnant people, that I think is better than the first suggestion, since it's updated more frequently. You may sign up for daily reminders of calm to arrive in your inbox as well.

If anything, I find repeating this affirmation helps me in times of stress (from the book and CD "I Can Do It"): "All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. Only goodness and abundance will come out of this, and I am safe." - Louise L. Hay

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook