Monday, December 17

The bump IS showing

All right, I give! The bump is showing! I didn't notice it really showing under my clothes until tonight when I changed into my yoga garb before I taught my power-vinyasa class. I was wearing my regular clothes but used the belly band as an expander between my tank and capris. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized, I look like a pregnant woman! OMG! This is really happening... I'm with child, I have a bun in the oven, the rabbit done died - I'm going to have a baby. Reality has set in.

Enough about my bump - I'm a bit obsessive about it, aren't I? I received another shipment of EBay maternity clothes; 31 pieces for $46, shipping included. A bit of a gamble since there was only one photo posted, and it was folded up. However the seller had a strong rating and said it was "awesome" so I thought, what the heck! So happy I took the risk. Lots of Motherhood and Old Navy Maternity. Cute, long-sleeve tops, although some of the pants were short, which will definitely not work for me, but all in all, a great deal.

My question is, when do I start wearing the maternity clothes? My old clothes still fit, especially with the assistance of the belly band... What's the rule of thumb on this?

"The bargain that yields mutual satisfaction is the only one that is apt to be repeated." - B. C. Forbes

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook