Monday, January 14

I'm not sure if it's all the yoga I've been doing, the new meditation time in the morning, or just being pregnant. However, I'm exhausted by 10 p.m. at night (really even by 9 p.m. but I fight it!)

Didn't help that a work project I was supposed to complete by close of business today couldn't get done because the tool I was using wasn't working correctly. I LOVE technology! And of course I had to leave work so I could teach my 6 p.m. yoga class. Once I arrived back home I had to fire up the old laptop, like I never left work!

Two and a half hours later the tool finally does what it's supposed to do, and now it's time for bed - joy!

Ok, enough of my griping. If you haven't checked out Fit Pregnancy magazine or its Web site, I suggest you do if you're expecting. I found an interesting article about the benefits of yoga and a great series of asanas or postures for during pregnancy that takes about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook