Monday, February 25

What's your vibe?

"The child is thinking and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day that he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child, from parent to child, from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without your spoken word... If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and your child will receive only those wanted thoughts."

~Excerpted from a workshop in “The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham” on July 1, 2006

Daily I receive e-mails from Abraham - you can sign up too. I've been saving the quote above, and today seems ideal to post it because I have been feeling a lot of fear about the future. About being a new mother, my husband finding a job (he lost his after Christmas), our ability to afford and take care of our new baby, and any other related stress. Throughout my pregnancy and since my husband's layoff, I've stayed fairly calm (doing yoga definitely helps), but today I woke up with an overwhelming amount of fear. Then I reread Abraham's quote above, which reminded me not only is my F.E.A.R. (False Evidence Appearing Real) hindering my growth but my unborn child's. What good is my fear going to do for either one of us but create more negativity?

If you read the teachings of Abraham, you see that "life is supposed to be fun." We're supposed to reach for a higher feeling thought and "the purpose of life is joy." We "create our reality with our thoughts" and what we focus on is what comes into our life, intentional or not. So if I'm focusing on fear and all the negatives, I will create just that. Therefore, I need to focus on the positives in my life: a healthy baby, a wonderful marriage, my supportive family and friends, my great job, etc. And also concentrate on a form of income for my husband that pays him well and appreciates his talents and creative ability.

As Abraham says, "Relax into your natural Well-being. All is well. The essence of all that you appreciate is constantly flowing into your reality. As you find more things to appreciate, your state of appreciation opens more avenues to more to feel appreciation for. (As you think you vibrate. As you vibrate you attract.)"

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook