Sunday, March 16

Totally random post about my "addiction"

If you've been reading my posts for a while, you may remember me blogging about my addiction to 90210 and Friends reruns. And yes, I was a teenager in the 90s.

At the beginning of 2008, I set a resolution to watch less (Notice I didn't say completely quit; resolutions are supposed to be realistic.) of these shows which live in infamy in rerun heaven or perhaps it's hell. No matter your perspective, it's shocking to me to think 90210 ended in 2000 - I can't believe it's been eight years! Admittedly, I'm very lame for still enjoying these reruns. But to defend myself, I do TiVo them and watch them as I'm cleaning or doing other things (like I'm blogging now and watching one - sad I know!).

Obviously I haven't done so well with my new year's resolution, but maybe a new spinoff of the old favorite will help me trade one addiction for another. Apparently the CW network is in talks with Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas to write the pilot. With all the recycled ideas in Hollywood these days (Is there no creativity left in the world?) it doesn't surprise me the old teen drama is coming back. However, it will be interesting to see if the former characters are a part of the cast or if it's a whole new BH class.

I'm beginning to sweat with anticipation ... just kidding, kind of. :)

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook