Friday, December 7

Finding yoga sequences online - priceless

Found this yoga sequence specific for those in the second trimester on http://www.healthandyoga.com/. Added it to del.ico.us! I'll try it out soon and will let you know what I think.

I'm elated the weekend is finally here, and I can chill. Work has heated up a bit for me, so I will enjoy having some downtime. I teach a hatha yoga class tomorrow morning and then have nothing the rest of the weekend. Plus the weather is supposed to be icy and snowy in Kansas City so we'll probably have to stay in - fine by me. I must admit I enjoy couch time - if my husgand read this he'd say that's an understatement! I follow the scientific rule of a body in motion stays in motion and a body at rest stays at rest.

I should take advantage of being at home and hang artwork I've had for three months sitting against my guest bedroom wall, but I'm nervous to do it since we have plaster walls. My parents were planning to visit and help me do some of this type of stuff around the house (we moved in about five months ago). However, their drive is three hours and with the winter-weather conditions, it didn't seem worth it. Hopefully the weather will be nicer next weekend, and they can visit then - my mom is good at decorating so I need her help!

I guess even when you're about to be a mommy a girl still needs her mommy.

No comments:

Become a Facebook fan of Yoga Patch

Yoga Patch on Facebook